2-Ply rugged weave, 100% Polyester.
Ideal for industrial and institutional use where the flag is flown daily for 24 hours.The open polyester weave allows air to move through the flag, reducing wear. In addition, Polyester gives a true fabric feel and look, and resembles traditional cotton but with greater strength, and wearability. Stars are embroidered on smaller flags and appliqued on larger sizes.
(*With the exception of the Duraknit, which has more of a shiny look to it and is a dyed flag as opposed to a sewn flag.)
Elmer’s flags are the highest quality and meet or exceed government standards.
Sizes 15’x25′ and larger might take 4-6 weeks for delivery
• available in a full range of sizes.
• Double stitching on all seams.
• Flyends are extra durable w/ chain locked stitching.
• Mildew proof
• Colors are fade resistant
• Durable solid brass grommets on larger sizes.
• Heading is strong canvas Duck.
All Polyester flags come with Elmers Free Fly-end repair for the life of the flag!