Custom Order 503-282-1214
Bring your vision to reality with Elmer’s Custom Design Services. Whether creating a custom flag, banner, table cover, feather flag, or a trade show backdrop for yourself or your organization, our designers will guide you smoothly through the process to ensure we capture the perfect display for your brand or your event. Family owned and operated since 1963, Elmer’s draws upon a long history of experience and dedication, a history that is clearly reflected in the quality of our work and our relationships with our customers. We care about the success of your project and your satisfaction as a customer. Call today and put our passion and experience to work for you.
A few things for you to know when considering a custom project with Elmer’s:
- Appliqué is when we sew letters, numbers, and designs onto a fabric background by hand. This is usually done with nylon material for outdoor use or poly-twill material for inside use. For heirloom quality that lasts a long time and has a textured look and feel, applique’ is the best choice.
- Digitally Printed is best for custom designs that have highly detailed logos or photographs. Digitally printed projects are usually made using nylon material, tend to cost a bit less than applique’, and work well for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Cut Vinyl is a lower cost option that works best with simple designs like letters and numbers. This choice is great for banners for one-time or annual events like a store opening or a family reunion. We can also apply cut vinyl to a lightweight fluted plastic sign material called Correx®.
Before you call or email about your custom project, please be able to tell us:
- How will your custom product be used? Indoor or outdoor? One time or long time? Way up high on a flag pole or down at street level?
- When do you need it? We do our best to meet your deadline. Lead times vary depending on several factors including the complexity of your project’s design.
- What artwork do you have? For digital work we can use .ai, .eps, (aka Vector art) or a .pdf file with greater than 300 dpi. (If you don’t have artwork or if your artwork needs to be upgraded, we can do that, too!)
Call Us Today To Get Your Project Started: